Code of Conduct
All attendees, speakers, sponsors, vendors, partners are required to adhere to the following Code of Conduct. Event organizers will enforce this Code throughout the event entirety.
We are dedicated to providing a harassment-free environment for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, or religion (or lack thereof). Chat on the Hopin platform exists to stimulate engagement—NOT create contention or distraction—so please be mindful of our event Code of Conduct. We adhere to a policy of zero-tolerance for any form of harassment, intimidation or discrimination; and will remove anything that is not respectful, on topic, or is overly promotional.
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
- Attempt collaboration before conflict.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech.
- Alert Kayla Liederbach (SOSV) via the Hopin event platform if you have questions or concerns.
- During this virtual event or any of its related events no participant should engage in harassment in any form.
- Do not disrupt the Virtual Event or engage in harm or threats of harm of any kind. Do not create/contribute to a safety threat or unsafe or exclusionary situation.
- Do not make audio or visual recordings of the Virtual Event in any medium—and do not distribute audio or visual recordings of the Virtual Event (via social media or any other means).
- Do not take or distribute pictures of or copy research posters/presentation materials unless explicit permission is granted.
- Participants violating these rules may be expelled at the discretion of SOSV.
- Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.